Clickable resources for my 2016 Crochet Stitch Games with Colorful Yarns class. Includes patterns for designs shown, and inspiration for new games. Also articles & books recommended in class. Click an image to enlarge it.
Crochet Patterns & Crochet Alongs:
- Download Jempool Color Stacks 101 at DesigningVashti.com or in Ravelry.
- Crochet Along: The Jem CAL (a source of some great info!)
- Download Crochet to the Colors Playbook (3 pattern set) at DesigningVashti.com or in Ravelry.
- See the free Java Jammie pattern in the Berroco yarn company’s archives.
- Looking for a different pattern? See all stitch game designs that are not yet published at this self-updating Ravelry link.
Recommended Issues of Vashti’s Crochet Inspirations Newsletter:
- Issue #77 “Find the Color Code of Short Striping Yarns“
- Issue #78 “Möbius Mindbending Experiences“
- Issue #30 “Yarns of Different Stripes“ (gradient, tonal, and long-striping yarns)
2016 Crochet Stitch Games, Blogged:
- “Crochet Class Pattern Galleries” (Featured example is from the Stitch Games class handout.)
- “Knit and Crochet Books: Stitch Games Class” (See the 6 starred ones out of a list of 17.)
- “Day 1 of 50: Crochet Conference Prep” (all about yarn sponsorship for the Stitch Games class.)
- “Crochet Along Shaping Thoughts–Jempool CAL“
- “Color Pooling Crochet Stitch Games Class” (My first post announcing this class topic)